Thank you for your interest in becoming an Hermanitas Mentor! Please read the information below before continuing to the application.
Learn more about becoming an Hermanitas Mentor:
Please note: Applications cannot be saved and resumed at a later time. Application must be completed in one sitting. Please allow yourself 15 to 20 minutes to complete it.
Documents needed to complete application:
- Driver's License (must upload copy)
- Proof of valid auto insurance (must upload copy)
Hermanitas Mentors must:
- Be a woman at least 20 years of age
- Be a current college student or college/university graduate
- Commit to one academic year (August to June)
- Communicate with mentee at least once a week
- Attend monthly seminars (one Saturday a month from 8:00am-1:00pm)
- Complete monthly Mentor Logs
- Provide transportation to and from seminars for Hermanita
- Pass background check (paid for by MANA de San Diego)
- Become a MANA de San Diego member; $30 reduced fee (paid in October)
- Have access to all MANA events
- Networking opportunities within the Hermanitas Program & MANA
- & much more!
Application Deadline: July 31, 2017
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the MANA Office at 619.297.0115 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.