Thank you for your interest in becoming an Hermanita! Join us at an Info Session to learn more about how to become a Mentor!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, July, 20 2018
- Latina student in 7th – 11th grade in 2018-2019
- New applicants must reside in San Diego County at the time of application
- New applicants and their parents/guardians must attend an Hermanita Info Sessions
- Meet minimum GPA requirements:
- Middle school students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 at the time of application
- High school students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 at the time of application
- Low-income students are strongly encouraged to apply
- Download 2018-2019 Hermanitas Application here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the MANA Office at 619.297.0115 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.